-COLLECTORS EDITION –
1 Limited Edition porcelain sculpture housed within a handmade Italian linen clamshell box and a signed Collector’s Edition of “HUMAN”
Limited to 30
Collectors Edition Details: Each Collector’s deluxe edition comes with “Ellipis,” a handmade limited series of black porcelain sculptures, individually modeled and carved by the artist, each signed and nested within a fur-lined cavity inside the black Italian linen Collector’s box. The figure is bound by leather laces and a magnetic clasp. The signed copy of the book has a black silk ribbon for removal. These beautiful linen collector’s boxes is handmade in Italy, finished by the artist, and stamped with the artist’s signature and the book title on the cover.
Please inquire with Jason Jacques Gallery for pricing:
Jason Jacques Gallery
29 East 73rd Street
New York, NY 10021
212 535 7500
HUMAN: THE ART OF BETH CAVENER / Autographed Edition
Foreword by Garth Clark, with critical essays by Ezra Shales and Lauren Redding
Published by SF Design, llc / FrescoBooks., 2019 Printed in Italy.
- Limited availability of signed editions.
(Orders received before December 31st, 2019 will be signed by the artist)
- 252 pgs, 160 color plates and 3 gatefolds. This comprehensive monograph of major works by the artist between 2002 to 2019, follows the thematic evolution of each body of work throughout Cavener’s 20 year career.
- Complete a Collector’s Catalog listing all work made between 1995-2019
- Printed on a Premium Italian heavy weight paper, 11 ½” by 13 ½”, 200 gram Gardamatte paper, framed by 170 gram black Sirio endsheets.
- The Hardcover volume is bound in black Italian Linen with silver stamping on front and spine.
- Dust Jacket printed on 170 gram Gardamatte stock with French Folds with UV gloss coating.